The capitalized terms used in these Affiliate Partner Terms, both in the singular and the plural, are understood to have the meaning as described in this article.
- Account: the account through which Partner and the SaaS Business access the Reditus platform.
- Affiliate Partner Terms: the terms and conditions contained herein, as well as any annexes, which together form an integral part of the Partner Agreement.
- Intellectual Property Rights: all intellectual property rights and related rights, including but not limited to copyrights, database rights, domain name rights, trademark rights, brand rights, model rights, neighboring rights, patent rights, and rights to know-how.
- Lead: a potential customer directed to the SaaS Business’ services by Partner as a result of Partner’s performance of Referral Services, for example, via a referral link or other agreed referral tools.
- Partner Agreement: an agreement between Partner and the SaaS Business, of which these Affiliate Partner Terms form an integral part, and under which Partner will provide the Referral Services. The Partner Agreement and these Affiliate Partner Terms applicable to it are offered independently by the SaaS Business.
- Partner: a legal entity or natural person that uses the Reditus platform with the purpose of concluding and performing Partner Agreements in exchange for a commission.
- Partner Program: the SaaS Business’ offer, published on Reditus, for Partners to enroll in a partner program and thus conclude a Partner Agreement.
- Party: Partner and SaaS Business (plural), or either Partner or the SaaS Business (singular).
- Referral Services: referral services provided by the Partner to the SaaS Business in exchange for a commission in accordance with the Partner Agreement, as specified in Annex 1 to these Affiliate Partner Terms.